Home » » wi|| you sti|| lOvE mE

wi|| you sti|| lOvE mE

Written By rohman on Monday, June 4, 2012 | 11:56 PM


Will you still love me even if I'm not perfect?
Will you still love me even if I'm not the kind of woman you wished I were?
Will you still hold my hand even if you knew there will be times I'd let you down?
Will you still kiss me even I’d say things I shouldn't say?

Sometimes I'd be silent and I might bore you.
I’d get always corny at my jokes.
I wouldn't be good company then, and I couldn't make you smile.

Sometimes I'd get moody and I might not enjoy the things you'd like us to do together.
Sometimes I'd lose my temper;
And I'd no longer act like a kind woman who stands before you.
So many times I'd get jealous and insecure; and I might say things I don't really mean.
Sometimes I'd talk too much that I might drive you away.

Sometimes I'd get sensitive and I'd get easily hurt.
And no matter how mature I try to be, at times I'd act in a childish ways.
I'd demand things I shouldn’t.
And no matter how much I desire to protect you and make you happy,
Sometimes I'd be the one who'd cause you the most pain.

If you will love me;
I cannot promise you that I will not hurt you again.
I cannot promise you that I will not make you cry;
And that I'll never break your heart again.

But if you will love me;
I will bare my whole self naked before you, and I will reveal to you my soul.

If you will love me;
You can be assured that it is I, that you will love;
Not a mask that fools you and gives you only what your eyes desire to see.

If you will love me;
You can be assured that you will love the depths of me.
All of me that is in me.
And I in turn will love you with all of me;
With all my soul;
With my entire mind;
With all my spirit;
With all my imperfections and beauty, and with all my very HEART.
Share this article :
My Ping in TotalPing.com
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Windows 8 Wallpapers